April 20, 2018 Update
Posted By cboss on April 24, 2018
We have a very busy schedule this week around the Del Prado…
- Thursday, April 26 – Professional Maintenance Services will be cleaning and polishing the wood panels on each floor.
- Monday, April 30 – Fire Alarm Testing – 1:00 p.m. The Fire Alarm Bells will be ringing.
- Monday, April 30 – Professional Maintenance Services will be deep cleaning the driveway.
- Saturday, May 5 – Paper Shredding Event – 9:00 a.m.- Bring your boxes to the lower parking garage on that morning. If you need help moving them, please let the front desk know.
- Monday May 7; 6:00 p.m. – Open Session Board Meeting
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
We received a note from Councilman Chris Ward in regards to the homeless forum – See copy on the bulletin board in the mailroom.
Unit 803 is now in escrow. I will keep you posted on the new owners.
- Fobs – new fobs will be coming soon. I will contact you when they are ready to be picked up at the front desk. When you turn in your old fob, you will get a new fob!
- Second Floor Parking Garage – the fence on the North side of the building will be repaired on May 21.
- Lobby Elevator Doors – we have a proposal from our elevator company to replace the four doors (there is too much glue on the old ones to be repaired and they are warped.) We are waiting for the proposal for the new ‘skin’ for the doors.
- Action Property Mgmt – There is a new Del Prado management information sheet in the mailroom. Take a copy or ask me for an electronic copy.
- Wait for the garage doors to close before leaving and entering. Remember the cameras can see you.
- Help us save the HOA money by watching your water. If you have water dripping, please let us know and call a plumber. Please wash a full load of wash. If you see leak or hear a dripping, please call the front desk.
- Please try to pick up your packages and other items from the lobby, as soon as you can.
The Guest Suites are occupied all week, April 22 -28.
The Parkview Room is occupied April 22, 24, 25, 28.