- Manager’s Messages
FRIDAY, MAY 11, 2018 NEWS
The new access system is complete. If you have not received your new fobs, stop by the front desk. Turn in your old fobs and you will get a new upgraded blue fob. To access the elevator, press the blue side below the light (approx. 1-2 inch down.)
RULES & REGULATIONS PROPOSED CHANGES
An additional page to the Rules and Regulations, Appendix C-1 has been mailed to your for comments. This is an alternative specification for the replacing of windows, sliding glass door and frames. If you need to see a copy, see Cyndi Boss.
Monday, May 21, the new owner of Unit 803 will be moving in the Del Prado.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
Please complete the form so that the lobby attendants will know who to call, in case of a personal emergency or a condo emergency. If you have misplaced your copy, check with the lobby attendants,
Elevator Doors – We are waiting for two vendors to present us a proposal on the skins for the outside lobby doors.
Front Driveway – Since it has been deep cleaned, Francisco has touched up the black line at the bottom of the planter and front of the building. Next will be the tan area by the driveway and lobby tiles.
Carpet Cleanings – On Friday, May 25, Professional Maintenance Systems will be cleaning all the common area carpets: Lobby, Parkview Room, Library and all Hallways.
GUEST SUITES: Next Week – Open Sunday-Thursday
PARKVIEW ROOM: Next Week – Open Sunday, Monday, Friday & Saturday
LIBRARY: Next Week – Every day, except Tuesday
STOP-WAIT-WATCH. I witnessed why this is important when you leave or enter the garages. On Friday someone left the garage and drove straight out. Two (2) skateboarders rode in while the garage door was up. I spoke to them and they left immediately. I could not believe how fast they entered the garage. Please stop and make sure no ones enters the garage while you are driving in or out.
The new fobs will be handed out on Monday, April 30.
QUARTERLY FIRE ALARM TEST
The fire alarm test will be on Monday, April 30 at 1:00 p.m. The hallway fire alarm bells will be ringing. Your in-unit annunciator should not ring.
Professional Maintenance Services will be cleaning and scrubbing the driveway on Monday, April 30. Some parts of the driveway might be impacted. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
PAPER SHREDDING EVENT
Saturday, May 5 from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Pro Shred will be on 7th Avenue to shred your paper in front of you. If you need help moving the boxes to Lower Parking, please let the front desk know.
MAY 7, 2018 – BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
The May 2018 Board of Directors Meeting will be held on Monday, May 7, 2018 in the Parkview Room beginning at 6:00 p.m. All owners are encouraged to attend! There is an Open Session where Owners may discuss concerns with the Board, as well as listen while the Board discusses Association matters.
GUEST SUITES – a room is available every day next week
PARKVIEW ROOM – available Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
LIBRARY – you can reserve the library with the front desk. Excellent for small groups.
We have a very busy schedule this week around the Del Prado…
- Thursday, April 26 – Professional Maintenance Services will be cleaning and polishing the wood panels on each floor.
- Monday, April 30 – Fire Alarm Testing – 1:00 p.m. The Fire Alarm Bells will be ringing.
- Monday, April 30 – Professional Maintenance Services will be deep cleaning the driveway.
- Saturday, May 5 – Paper Shredding Event – 9:00 a.m.- Bring your boxes to the lower parking garage on that morning. If you need help moving them, please let the front desk know.
- Monday May 7; 6:00 p.m. – Open Session Board Meeting
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
We received a note from Councilman Chris Ward in regards to the homeless forum – See copy on the bulletin board in the mailroom.
Unit 803 is now in escrow. I will keep you posted on the new owners.
- Fobs – new fobs will be coming soon. I will contact you when they are ready to be picked up at the front desk. When you turn in your old fob, you will get a new fob!
- Second Floor Parking Garage – the fence on the North side of the building will be repaired on May 21.
- Lobby Elevator Doors – we have a proposal from our elevator company to replace the four doors (there is too much glue on the old ones to be repaired and they are warped.) We are waiting for the proposal for the new ‘skin’ for the doors.
- Action Property Mgmt – There is a new Del Prado management information sheet in the mailroom. Take a copy or ask me for an electronic copy.
- Wait for the garage doors to close before leaving and entering. Remember the cameras can see you.
- Help us save the HOA money by watching your water. If you have water dripping, please let us know and call a plumber. Please wash a full load of wash. If you see leak or hear a dripping, please call the front desk.
- Please try to pick up your packages and other items from the lobby, as soon as you can.
The Guest Suites are occupied all week, April 22 -28.
The Parkview Room is occupied April 22, 24, 25, 28.